The Pi-Star team created a new version of 3.4.3...I think it was supposed to be 3.4.4, as there is a new image with this version number and nothing in the changelog.
Regardless, here are the updates from August 18, 2017.
- Dashboard config hardening - there have been reports of issues with the configuration page on the dash failing when submitting any characters that are not alphanumeric. The code has now been hardened to take care of those edge cases and just clean up when you do enter characters that it cannot cope with.
- P25 SelfOnly - P25 is getting the same Public / Private protection mode as D-Star and DMR. All credit to Jonathan (G4KLX), although there are some Pi-Star patches for it with a pull request submitted upstream.
- Dashboard fixes - various small fixes to the dashboard to help reduce the errors logged in the webserver log.
- Testing USB Max Current - Pi-Star never had this option set, I suspect this may be the cause of some of the issues with some USB modems.
- Modem support improved - better support for the DV-Mega on Arduino modems, plus separated ZUMspot modem options out in preparation for auto firmware updates that are coming later.
Have fun with the new features.